Over the past 100 years, Crisp-Ladew Fire Protection Co. has completed thousands of fire sprinkler projects across America.
Crisp-Ladew’s fire protection project capabilities for commercial properties are diverse and include virtually any type of large to medium size building from 20,000 square feet to over a million.
Warehouses; factories; low, medium and high-rise office buildings and hotels; retail stores, shopping centers and municipal buildings are all represented in the Crisp-LaDew project portfolio.
- Peterbilt service center, Denton, Tx.
- El Paso Gas & Electric
- Eastman Chemical Co., Longview, Tx.
- Masterfoods USA (Mars), Waco, Tx.
[/unordered_list] In Addition to:
- Town East Mall (Mesquite)
- Sports Authority big box store, Valley View Mall
Retooling and modernizing fire sprinkler systems in these and other hotels. Crisp-LaDew was honored to be chosen as the retrofitting contractor for the historical renovation of the Stoneleigh, Dallas’ oldest hotel.
- Stoneleigh Hotel (Dallas)
- Clarion Hotel, Downtown (Fort Worth)